Terms & Privacy
- Fizz Web Design is committed to protecting your personal information and privacy at all times. We adhere to our legal obligations under The Data Protection Act 1998.
- Your personal information will be kept secure and not be passed to any third parties unless:
- We need to liaise with our business partners to carry out or complete work that you have requested that we undertake.
- You specifically give your consent.
- We will not send marketing information to you via email without your prior consent.
- We will not use your mobile number to send you marketing information by text under any circumstances.
- This website may contain links to other websites - once you leave this site we are not responsible for your privacy or any situations that may arise from you following such links.
- We will not knowingly become involved in the creation or use of any non-legal material (ie the use of images or other written material without the owner's consent).
- We reserve the right to refuse to work with, or terminate a contract with, any company or individual that behaves in what we deem to be an inappropriate manner.
- A 30% deposit is required prior to commencement. All deposits are accepted as an advance payment on work due to be carried out and are non-returnable.
- The balance of payment in full will be required before a completed website is made live.
- We accept payment via BACS, cheque, PayPal or credit card payments via PayPal.
- All work carried out shall contain a link back to http://www.fizzwebdesign.co.uk/.
We reserve the right to amend or alter our Terms & Privacy at any time without prior notification.